Now that I had a nice flex plate that would bolt up to the engine and to the gearbox it was time to move on to the starter motor.  Unfortunatley the 20v start motor is not a direct bolt up to the T50.  The top mounting bolt fits perfectly but the bottom bolt hole sits to low.  An easy fix is to fill the end cavity of the mounting with some JB Weld (or actually weld if you have the skills), line up the starter motor with the holes on the gearbox and drill a new mounting point.  I also cleaned up the edge of the starter motor housing mount to make sure I didn’t have any interference problems later on.